The Lantern Sound Recording Rig requires a 50% deposit for booking studio time. Balance of payment owed is due at the end of that day's work. If an artist or client has a balance due, the LSRR reserves the right to deny subsequent bookings for studio time until said balance is paid. For any recording project, no content, session files, or mixes of any kind will be released until all balances are paid, and accounts are made current.
DIGITAL MEDIA WAIVER
Backup copies of sessions in the digital realm can be made daily during the course of a session and taken home with the artist or producer at night. Post-session backups can be made onto external Firewire or USB hard drives / Flashdrives.
There is no certainty that a CD-R or DVD-R will hold data for the long term or that a stored hard drive will play back after sitting for any amount of time so back up your data to newer media as time goes on. We highly recommend purchasing quality, name brand hard drives.
- storing your data or audio tapes during the course of a recording project.
- storing your data or audio tapes once the project is completed.
- data left on premises, either the dissemination of said data or loss thereof.
- educating or instructing any client on the care and safety of digital data.
- unrecoverable data, whether it be on flashdrive, hard drive, CD-R or DVD-R